Tuesday 20 March 2012

Art

I worked on these a couple of months ago. Collaborated with a famous photographer in KL to produce two of the pictures below. The other pictures are mine, taking photos of different people to which by some force of nature, made these 'portraits'. 

To a degree, I wish I were a designer, went to art school, and have explored more of the creativity which is burrowed deep within. Visual stimulation is amazing. Having to visit bookstore and never read a book or magazine, but gaze and stare at pictures, colours, shapes, and all sorts of visual elements in whatever reading material I could find. Now, I am a reader, of journals, of literature, of shit that is sometimes difficult to swallow. 

At this point of being relatively 'old', it comes to a point I need to question. and question a lot.  



Evon and Suchi photographed by Johnny McGeorge






No comments:

Post a Comment