Sunday 13 November 2011

Moving House


So, I got really tired of tumblr. Despite it being really pretty and decent. It didn't have 'space'. It lacked focus. It was all over the place. Cluttered with image and text and what not. Also, the idea of 'tagging' the photos got my really annoyed - it felt like I was posting shit up to get the approval of others - LIKES and REBLOGS become the objective. Not the sharing of thoughts and pictures. 

Thus, I've returned to blogger. Simple formatting with clear space and less 'distractions'. I didn't want to go back to vox.imago as well cause I think it was about time to move on from where I was 3 years ago perhaps when I first started. 

I will try to be a little more focused with this one. A little bit more thinking and filtering of thoughts before stuff goes up. With that. Let's begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment